The following links may not necessarily reflect the beliefs and standards of the SUVCW but are provided as a service by the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War.
Note: Links may navigate you away from this website.
- Grand Army of The Republic Pennsylvania Monuments
- SUVCW National Headquarters
- Grand Army of the Republic (GAR) Records Project
- National Civil War Museum
- PA Civil War Soldier Databases
- Pennsylvania in the Civil War
- Civil War Veterans’ Card File, 1861-1866 Indexes – PA State Archives
- Pennsylvania Civil War 150
- Civil War Heritage
- Pennsylvania Union Regimental Index
- Civil War Maps
The Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States is the nation’s oldest Civil War society, founded April 15, 1865 in Philadelphia by Union officers who pledged their loyalty and allegiance to the Federal government in the dark hours following the assassination of President Lincoln. The contemporary Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States perpetuates that tradition, promoting popular interest and scholarship in the Civil War and Abraham Lincoln. The Pennsylvania Commandery is the Order’s oldest and largest commandery.